Is Breaking Bad the greatest show ever? I’m not sure, but it ranks near my top.
When you see reviews about movies or TV shows that say “Brilliant” “Genius” or “I couldn’t stop watching” typically the reviewer’s names are in such small type that you can’t read them. I always feel that these are a little suspect, but the television show Breaking Bad is one of the rare shows that receives great, no, make that, remarkable reviews from credible sources and they are all very well deserved.
The end is almost here: The Breaking Bad Series Finale airs this Sun., Sep. 29 at 8Pm on AMC. Looking for ways to distract yourself until then? Here are ten ways to get ready for Episode 16, “Felina.”
1. Catch up with (or re-experience) the entire series via the Breaking Bad Marathon: Countdown to Finale starting this Wednesday at 8PM/7c.
2. Watch a minute-long Next On Breaking Bad video for the Series Finale.
3. Check out two sneak peek photos from the Breaking Bad Finale .
4. Bookmark Breaking Bad Story Sync, the interactive, two-screen experience for your smartphone, tablet or Internet Browser then sign on for Season 5 Episodes 14 and 15 this Sunday at 5:39PM and the premiere broadcast of the finale at 8PM.
5. Check out Breaking Bad: All Bad Things, a comic book recap of the first four-and-a-half seasons.
6. Play the Breaking Bad Ultimate Fan Games to test your memory of the show.
7. Listen to the Breaking Bad Insider Podcasts for Season 5 with host Kelley Dixon, Breaking Bad‘s Emmy-winning editor.
8. Sign up for Better Call Saul updates to get the latest news on Breaking Bad’s spinoff series.
9. Go to amctalkingbad.com for bonus videos of host Chris Hardwick, Bryan Cranston, Samuel L. Jackson, Don Cheadle and more. Talking Bad‘s finale airs this Sunday at 9:15c with special guests Vince Gilligan and the Breaking Bad cast.
10. Watch full recent episodes of Breaking Bad on amc.com using your cable provider log-in.
The Breaking Bad Series Finale airs Sun., Sep. 29 at 8c on AMC.