- 1 square white almond bark
- 1 Tbsp butter flavored shortening
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 bag puff corn
- Put puff corn in a large bowl
- Melt white almond bark and shortening in double boiler. Add white chocolate chips and melt, stirring occasionally.
- Pour white chocolate mixture over the puff corn. Mix until it is completely covered or put the cover on the bowl and shake it!
- Put puff corn on wax paper and sprinkle with sprinkles. Leave on the wax paper until set. Store in airtight container.